June 7, 2012

What I've been doing on my British cars lately

I haven't done much with the Spit lately.
I've been working on my other British cars, the 1974 MGB roadster and the 1967 MGB GT

I've done a lot on the roadster lately..
Unfortunately, a lot means scavenging parts to get my 67 GT back on the road.

I spun a bearing in the GT engine just driving down the road so I decided to scavenge the roadster engine and gearbox to get it running again.

I hate doing it but my wife and I are separating and I have 3 British cars and a Corvette that need to be finihsed and the GT is closest to completion so it wins.

You can follow my work on the GT blog. It is updated more frequently (as you can tell) than this one is.

After the GT is on the road again the Corvette goes into the shop (I'm not doing the work) and then hopefully I can get the Spitfire running by my drop dead moving out date of August 1st...I'm hoping at least :)

Thanks for stopping by, see you at the link below :)

http://mgbgtproject.blogspot.com/

The 67 GT with the roadster engine installed

No comments:

Post a Comment